Tuesday, May 25, 2010

CHILDHOOD NOSTALGIA

For every person his/her childhood is special in its own way. Everyone loves to cherish their golden old happy days and we often hear people always like to "Re-Live" those moments. But for somehow this doesn't go with me. I for varied reasons believe I am much more happier than my childhood days. Ofcourse there are some sweet memories lingering like time spent with childhood friends and living with lots of siblings. Apart from it there is nothing really worth to cherish.

I don't want to become that small kid who used to lost in black hole every evening staring at the sky with zillions of questions in its eyes, sometimes dejected with shy, stammering speech & horrible atmosphere around.
Subject & title goes oxymoron.
Check out two of my favourite snap of childhood....I also do not have many.....:-(


1 comment:

  1. My feeling is ditto! Much better off now. And i have the 2nd snap at home. Its choo cute! :D

    ReplyDelete