Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Protagonist Puppy !!

I always used to a feeling of repulsion and disgust towards  people keeping pets...Pets in the house, birds in a cage and fish in a fish-pot never fitted into my mind. Human race since long have "used" animals for their personal self interest. I believed it as okay following Darwin's theory for "survival for existence" People keeps cow, buffalo, goat, sheep, hen for their means of livelihood. But keeping pets, birds and fishes as living mannequin was as heinous to me as   committing a crime.....

But as in life we would face many uncertainties and unwanted clumsy situations, the fate was going to encounter me with this ordeal...On one sudden dark night i was introduced with new member in my family...A Puppy..He was defined me as "Labrador" breed....whatever !!! I call and recognize him as simple DOG...A dog, who is an animal and got life..Who has their own set of feelings and their own existence..Barely month old white furred trembling with strangers and in new home... Might me missing her mother & kins...The story started and left me in a pensive thought....With baffled looks around new species the puppy began his life. Never ever law of nature must have created him to keep in dungeon house...

The strange habit of keeping pets intrigued me to no end !  No matter however you shower your love on it after all they are made for what they are. Show love and compassion on animals don't possess their freedoms. Flowers looks nice on plants, they are not made to pluck !  Birds are made to fly freely in the sky...fishes are made to swim with no boundaries... 

Since ages dogs are claimed to be best friend of humans but humans can't be friend of any other species ..Its only about claiming ourselves "being human" :-(

I can see missing "someone" of his type of his species in his waterful eyes..Whenever he is tied his cock-a-hoops  call his life is in tenterhooks..Hie every rattled bark he calls to set him free...With his head between his two front legs sitting dissapointed complaining the creator. All vibes fails every time since he is not familiar to communicate in our language. Perhaps with times setting him free will also hurt him as he is not adopted towards its natural growth...Volley of questions and doubts still lingers in my mind. As such humans loves mankind animals love their "animal-kinds" Its the basis of "herd" mentality and doctrine of law of evolution...

I know this kind of fragile beliefs have no place in this obscene world... Is this my superfluity or whether I see "ME" in "HIM" ???

Anyways "Happy Diwali to all pet lovers "

No comments:

Post a Comment