Saturday, February 6, 2010

As You sow, so shall you reap.....???

This has been quite a week of sufferings and recouping from injuries. I have rare accidents in my life. My life generally is not yo-yoing having extremes. (Life too had became a nerd like me!) But Sunday's evening was different.....Nasty accident was waiting for me. On empty road I saw one old man lying with his sooter down. (Probably would have rolled off the pothole....its common in my town, anybody could have guessed given there was no one else) Old man was also waiting for someone to come to help & sympathise. My screwed luck made me to see the sight.



As a reponsible citizen I showed my chivalry to help the man get up. I leaned to pick up his scooter (whose engine was still on). The lever end of the handle was slightly pulled and rear wheel rolled over my left leg and the scooter was bashed with my pride possessed new Activa. Smashed the indicator. Before I could realise within dollops of seconds crowd gathered (funny accidents on roads always titillate more) and cocophony of scarstical sounds waved through my ears. It was a kind of clumsy situation (which often I land into) where I do not know what should I speak. Embarrassed (as if I abetted some murder) with my dumb act I moved quickly trying to avoid damn quetions from crowd. With creaky legs I went home & It reminded me of 9XM "Aur bangaya Bheegi Billi". Leg got swollen & middle finger of toe got almost fractured.

When I narrated the incident to friends they laughed on me (naturally!) This is the price one has to pay for being "goody". I guilted on my act to invite unwanted trouble. But the incident made be to muse..


What can be our reasons to help others?? ---Do we need to flatter god?? Do we want to earn meritious points so that can get good birth next incarnation?? Or just it is because fear of religion or washing sins?? I don't understand intricating "Karma na Sidhhant". I Act on anything what my conscience tell me (good or bad) That doen't mean to violate basic civics although I may be tempted. I act within my self and so doen't need to think benefits. To me, helping someone should come within. Although dumbass; follow your heart.On a lighter note ----

With my lame leg standing I enunciate the oath : "I Kairav Jasani, solemnly resolve & pledge in my full conciousness that I would persevere to help victims on roads & would choose to tread this radical path discharging my duty with devotion without expecting any favor (not even from beautiful girls --Oh Really???) even if it would cause me physical damage."



P.S : I am not here for giving any Guru Gyan, and if by any means you felt such.....Blame my writings.

4 comments:

  1. Dont bother dude, Every Dog has a day...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u have done a good job man... just think wat would u write here if u were on the opposite side...

    ReplyDelete
  3. (When I narrated the incident to friends they laughed on me (naturally!))

    he he !! i was first to laugh because i remember the words of so called gandhiji --
    " મુર્ખો છે પણ હવે એ પસ્તાય છે."

    ReplyDelete
  4. To get satisfaction by making help to needy is different colour of life... dear dude.

    ReplyDelete