Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Playing "Resolution" game

Its hard if not at all impossible to stick on resolutions. For me its like conquering Mt. Everest. Unlike everyone I make resolutions almost very frequently & break it even more hastily. Making & breaking resolutions turned out to be my favourite game. Giving it a rational thought, laziness is solely the culprit for back tracking any resolution. It has eventually turned into my biggest weakness. Doesn't matter "There's always I will do next time excuse"!

Some of the resolutions that has featured continously (like long running shows of all time great movies) in my list ever since I learnt to make resolutions are: -

1. Work out & built a perfect shape body. Exercise. Realized to put on some weight and groom the body. This is what I craved since I was half-pant wearing tod.

2.Waking up early :- The resolution I make almost everyday! Due to my everlasting lazyness it has turned out a serious joke uptill now.

3. Try to bathe everyday & put some concious effort on looks. Like wearing decent clothes, take care to shave regularly, have some facials (I believe i can look fairer) etc...etc...Reason- I always knew with your intelligence or character you can never make any girl fall for you...Isn't so???

4. Read & refer my study books loaded in shelves before pests eats it away or either it gets alien to my memory.

5. Learn to cook before it gets too late. Your culinary skills can help you live without getting married. I can atleast eliminate out this shittiest reason to get married. (Yaah people get married for such reasons too! Strange??)

6. Decide to hogless, sleepless and work more. (Getting miserably failed everytime)

7. To prepare seriously on some comp exam. My mom always nags me on my lazyness & bicker me that i could have done lot better in life, If i would hv shed my lazyness & work towards some goal. And I even believe it :-(

8. ********************************************(So what?? I keep patting my mind everytime I break this resolution, "Everyone do that"!)

9. Learn to drive car. (Perhaps easiest resolution I could figure out in my list. I know it will be achieved)

10. Working out on speach & overcoming disorder. (I know i can do it without any therapy)

11. Be in touch with family relatives & learn to socialize with them. My alienation in family circles is appalling. Some hv already started to give "Who the fuck are you" type of expressions on their faces when I produce fake smile on any functions.

12. At last to follow my resolution has also became one of my resolution. (Oxymoron! Lol..)
13. Roz kehta hun ke bhul jauga use aur roz ye baat bhul jata hun.

Being flippant, I have crossed every limit of not sticking on any resolution. I hope some day I get hold of my life & succeed in "actually" following my resolutions. Till then - Never mind this time, the next time ;-)
P.S: - As per the advice of Jayesh, Picture is loaded in Blog. Hope it turns out nice.

1 comment:

  1. ya kairav, i fully agree on point no 7..as i m of opinion as ur mother...

    by the way pictures are nice and well suits to all ur posts.. keep up writing..

    all the luck
    vibha

    ReplyDelete