Monday, February 8, 2010

"To Do" List


This is something close to my heart. I know this is emulating topic from "Things to do before I die" (Dasvidaniya fame) but personally believe everyone should give a thought on it. My spark is loosing its aura after quiting formal studies. Hence made it a thought to write on the topic. Wishes are something which can keep one going. So here is my wishes cum "To Do" list of my life.

1. To keep my mom happy for the rest of her life.(Challenging task)


2. To quit my present job & have enough money to follow the work of my interest. (First of all to articulate my interest is a different thing.)

3. Have one vactaion to Honolulu.

4. To built up macho 6-8-10 packs (whatever) body.

5. Deleted

6. To have my own "Self Employed" charity foundation.

7. To have "Gift of gab" one day. (Find it out if you don't know the meaning of the phrase)

8. To love & to be loved by the people in my Fav. list

9.****************************(Too personal to publish on blog..And a lil weird too...sorry)

That completes my list. I want to repeatedly reminces myself my "To do" list to sustain my lingering purpose for life.I have conciously manifested to keep the wish list limited. Too long list can kep you uncontented & smaller one can endanger your purpose/aim for life. That's my ideology without being judgemental. What u have to say?????

7 comments:

  1. All the Best for them
    specially for 9th one.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am comparing you with vinay pathak..haha!! Nice 1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best for them
    Specially For 9th one.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. good 1 kairav!!!
    i also have to make such list...
    nice blog...man!!!
    really good!!! truly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. list is always list
    try just saw efforts

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok Kairav this is awesome, finally u have got some good stuff to write. Keep it up n keep us interested in reading ur blog. ADD some pics so that u can fulfill ur 9th wish by attracting few chiks aswell.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pics are added as per your say.

    ReplyDelete